Sunday, December 17, 2006



Days in words

I've been out almost everyday since my last day of work.

1st Day.
Jenni had 2 spa compliments and happily shared one with me! WHEE! Some spa, body scrub, facial thingy. It was my first scrub in the beauty parlour man. Had to strip naked and all we got was a disposable underwear. Correction, it should be a disposable G-string. Super uncomfy and embarassing and stuff. But the experience was a good one. After the scrub and bath, my whole body felt so smooth and silky, that I couldnt stop touching myself! Sounds wrong, but it's true. HAH. Like, suaku, but hello! There's a first time to everything and anything what. After the bath we were clothed in kimonos before we lay there comfortably for facial and massage. It was the first time in my life when I felt like a rich tai-tai. And I realised it was actually quite a costly package.

Went Vivo after that to pay our colleagues a visit. Wah, it felt so shuang man. Like, hello! We're customers! Not having to run away from supervisors, get caught for talking, secretly using phone, restricted to certain areas only, serve customers, approach them, distribute flyers etc. That feeling could never be described. Unless you've been thru what I had. If not, tsktsk.

Kboxed at Cineleisure, from 9pm to 5am in the morning. Cabbed home with Kelly. A super tiring day. I think we ordered bout 6 jugs of beer that night. A farewell treat from one of our beloved colleagues. HAHA. Farewell, ppl.


Ohoh, some working pics!


Jennifer, Winston.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


MENGSOON!!! Cranky lil siaoahbeng. He looks like POPEYE in this picture. Well, he's one of whom I'm gonna miss damn damn much. Greatest entertainer, ever. Soft, ahbeng and serious side of his, we've seen it all.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Visitors. And very thankful for the gift they bought for me that day. Loves!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OH! I haven really blog out where I was working at right? Now you know! HAHA. We're NOT under GiantVivo. But, just HAVE to wear tt damn uniform. Not supposed to but, complicating. Oh, and our pay's like almost double than those working under Giant, kind.



Our "Goodbye, Clam" gathering 2 days back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


TODAY! HAHA. Met Shyuan, Ray and Jvn. Where'd we go? KBOX at MS. Ok, that's not the main point you know. The main point is the 4 of us!! It has been EONS before the 4 of us last meet up! Really really long. Missed all of them man. Looking forward to our 4C chalet!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shyuan kept saying that my legs are like flamigo's. THANKS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


BORING DAY TMR. NOTHING TO DO. JOBLESS. Well well. CHRISTMAS!!! Random. No kelly, no steph, no jas, no mu, no mos, no dance, no shows, no MONEY! How do I live?


:)




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:45 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT